구분, 무게(kg/lbs), 최대 크기(cm)로 구성된 무료 위탁수하물 허용량 안내입니다.
||Number of Baggage
|International flight(except for U.S.)
- The maximum size is based on the sum of 3 sides (width/length/height) of the luggage.
- If the sum of length, height and width exceeds 203cm or the weight exceeds 32kg, the baggage will be restricted to be transported.
Even if a baggage can be transported, additional charge will be imposed (KRW10,000/USD10).
- For infants, it is possible to add a foldable stroller or a childcare aid.
Free Baggage Allowance Rules
When 2 or more passengers are checking in as a group for the same destination/transit destination, using the same flight of operation, the airline may sum up the number of free baggage allowed for each person and apply it to the whole group, upon request of the passengers. However, if this number exceeds the total number of free baggage allowed for the group, the airline will collect excess baggage fees based on the given excess baggage rules.
When 10 people are traveling to the same destination via same flight of operation as a group.
- Non U.S. routes
: When 10 people are checking in as a group, since 1PC of free checked baggage is allowed per person, total of 10PC of free checked baggage are allowed for this group.
- U.S. route(Guam) : When 10 people are checking in as a group, since 2PCs of free checked baggage is allowed per person, total of 20PCs of free checked baggage are allowed for this group.
- Aggregating the weight of each baggage is not allowed.
- For safety and security purposes, it is prohibited for a passenger to check in under his/her name a stranger’s baggage.