View the sample of Itinerary & Receipt
- Without visiting one of our offices, the E-Ticket, which is different from the paper flight ticket, allows you to purchase your flight ticket through booking a flight in the AIR BUSAN homepage or over the phone, using a credit card.
- Since all ticket information is stored in our E-Ticket system, you don’t need to worry about a lost or damaged ticket. Delivery of E-Ticket and detailed information is by e-mail or fax in the form of “E-Ticket Itinerary/Receipt” . Credit card receipts are also issued through the Online.
Itinerary & Receipt and Check-in
- Please print an itinerary guide sent via e-mail or fax and bring it to check-in.
Please keep the “Ticket Itinerary/Receipt” with you throughout your journey, as it may be required during check-in, immigration or the customs' declaration process.
Reissuance and refund of Itinerary & Receipt
- If you must go through a specific procedure in order for an E-Ticket to be reissued or refunded upon an unavoidable circumstance, please contact the location of purchase such as AIR BUSAN homepage, reservation center, or travel agency.
- Reissue or refund regulations for international E-Tickets may vary depending on the conditions of purchase. Thus, certain types of ticket may not be allowed to reissue or refund.
Loss of itinerary
- Itinerary is an electronic ticket that securely stores all ticket details in the airline’s system. Thus, an E-Ticket cannot be lost or stolen.
- Print an Itinerary/Receipt again sent by e-mail or receive it via fax.
- Please keep the “Ticket Itinerary/Receipt” with you throughout your journey, as it may be required during check-in, immigration or the customs' declaration process.