Together service is provided for passengers who need help at the airport.
Apply in advance
Complete and Confirm of application registration
Step03 Departure airport
-Assigned seats, baggage check-in and gate information
Step05 Arrival Airport
-Priority baggage claim, intoducing guide to where to wait for pick-ups
Apply for service
- Apply in advance through the Reservation Center. (1666-3060)
- Apply for the very day at the airport counter
If you apply at the airport on the same day, the service may be delayed.
- Customers unfamiliar with airplane riding
- Senior customers traveling alone
- Customers with two or more children
- Customers who need to accompany airline staff
- Service fee is charged for customers ticketing after November,1st 2019
This is the fee for the Together service, which consists of the fee and services provided.
||Airport departure assistance
|Arrival Assistance at Arrival Airport
|Reserved seats provided
|Priority baggage claim
※ Please note that the priority baggage delivery may not be prioritized depending on airport facilities and baggage handling circumstances.
- Together service provides an immediate staff’s assistance from the time of arrival at the counter.
- Together service is a service to help you board and enter.
- It is not possible to carry out or accompany a private business. [Example: Duty free shopping, meal assistance, personal baggage service, etc.]
- If you need Together service, please fill out the registration form at airport first. Also, you should wear the Together service tag offered at the airport until the end of service.
- You will be guided to the greeting area. However, this service does not confirm whether you have met waiting party or whether you have taken any transportation.
- For Vladivostok route, together service is not available.