Together service is to provide a help and convenience for certain passengers such as children under the age of 7, women with 2 or more children, the elderly over 70 years old, or the level 3 disabled or higher.
Apply in advance
Complete and Confirm of application registration
Step03 Departure airport
- Seat assignment, Baggage check-in and Gate information
Step05 Arrival Airport
- Information on Baggage claim and Waiting room
In case you apply for this service, please contact Reservation Center to tell the followings in advance.
- Reason for applying the service (age / children / level of disability)
- Place of the service you need (Departure/Arrival airport)
- Women with 2 or more infants/children under the age of 7.
- The elderly over 70 years old who travels alone
- Disabled person with third degree disability or more
- AIR BUSAN offers services in all of our routes for free.
- You will have the priority access to the seat assignment and baggage check-in and a designated staff will guide you to the boarding gate at the departure airport.
- At the arriving airport, a designated staff in the gate will assist you to find your luggage.
- Together service provides an immediate staff’s assistance from the time of arrival at the counter.
- Together service is not intended to transport passenger’s luggage, and the passenger may be charged if there occurs a baggage handling cost at the airport.
- If you need Together service, please fill out the registration form at airport first. Also, you should wear the Together service tag offered at the airport until the end of service.
- You will be guided to the greeting area. However, this service does not confirm whether you have met waiting party or whether you have taken any transportation.