We have provided a safe and comfortable UM(Unaccompanied Minor) service for a child traveling alone without a guardian.
The ‘guardian’ must be older than 18 years old.
?If a passenger applicable for UM service will not apply for the service, the boarding could be denied.
However, special price/promotional flight tickets are not applicable.
Age 5 ~ 12 years
Age 5 ~ 11 years
- Child under 5 years old cannot travel alone in any case.
- For international flight only, we provide adolescents who are between 12~17 years old YPTA(Young Passenger Traveling Alone) service if requested.
Apply for the service at the airport on the day of the trip
Apply for this through reservation center within 1 day prior to the departure.
Korean Reservation Center : 1666-3060 (+82-70-7997-3060 from overseas)
Fill out the required UM document
Step03 Departure airport
Check-in counter (accompanied with the person in charge)
Step04 Staff guidance in connecting flights and staff guidance at arriving airport
Greeting area (accompanied with the staff in charge)
- Child and his or her guardian should come to the airport, and submit required documents for the UM service. Then, please follow our staff’s guidance.
- Personal information and contact number of guardian that is to see off/wait for the child at departure/arrival location upon service request. Also, necessary UM documents (UM travel application, guardian pledge) should be filled out.
- The child will be provided an UM pouch, which will help airport staffs or flight attendants recognize the child.
- Domestic ticket: Child fare (10% discount for normal fare) Child ticket with applied or public discount + 25,000 KRW / 25 USD per service ticket
- Adult fare applies + fare : 100,000KRW / 100 USD per route
- In case of using domestic flights : If the discount exceeds 10% of the normal fare, a child fare (10% discount off adult fare) will be re-applied. Then, this service can be available. (Service is also available for children's tickets with public discounts)
- For children aged between 12 and 17 who request the Unaccompanied Minors (UM) service, an additional fee of 100,000KRW / 100USD (per one-way ticket) is applicable, using the exchange rate on the day of flight.
- ※ 1,000KRW=1USD/EUR=100JPY=7CNY=8HKD/MOP=30TWD=4MYR
- ※ Service fares apply per person / one-way route
Child traveling alone
of UM by the Philippines
|Child aged between 5 and 15 who travels alone or is accompanied with an adult except their parents
|Documents for entrance
- Parent consent form notarized (English)
- English version of resident registration
- A copy of passport of passenger and guardian
- Copy of Return Itinerary and Receipt (ITR)
- Documents for entrance to a country (Application for Waiver of Exclusion Ground –W.E.G)
- Entrance fee (PHP 3,120)
||A child who accompanies his or her mother should have an English registration card
- Upon departure and arrival, a child has to be accompanied by an adult.
- If you apply for the service on the departure date not in advance, it may not be possible to travel.
- Upon applying for the service at an airport, it may not be possible to provide the service depending on submission of the required documents.
- Please check your types of ticket in advance because some services may not be available depending on the type of ticket purchased.