Automatic issuance of boarding pass
Automatic Boarding Pass Issuance Service
- You can check -in quickly and easily without having to wait in front of the counter.
- You can select the seat you want.
- Passenger who purchased a ticket on our website or through the reservation center.
Customers who booked/issued tickets through Asiana Airlines can use this service.
How to Use
- Passenger who purchased a ticket on the AIR BUSAN website
Select airline → Search by reservation number/barcode (mobile boarding pass)/name
Select number of people for check-in → Issuance of boarding pass
baggage check in
If you are issued a boarding pass at the counter, a fee will be charged. (September 1, 2020)
- Passport recognition of passenger who purchased a ticket on our website or through the reservation center and travel agency.
Step01 Airline Selection(AIR BUSAN)
Step02 Select the number of people who check-in
Step03 Passport Recognition
Step04 Issuance of boarding pass
Step05 Luggage Consignment
- Gimhae International Airport/Gimpo International Airport/Jeju International Airport
- Gimhae International Airport
- If persons such as disabled/infant/child/men of national merit are subject to discounts, please present documentary evidence to the staff at automatic check-in kiosk.
- For group reservation (10 or more people), please contact the person in charge of Self Check-in Kiosk.
- Passengers who purchase tickets online through social commerce sites (such as Ticket Monster / Wemakeprice / Coupang, etc.) should ask to the staff at the automatic ticket kiosk.
- The itinerary which e-ticket is booked should be matched to the itinerary in which you actually board a plane.
- It is available until check-in closing time (50 minutes prior to the departure).
- Ask our staff as it may not be used in a country that requests a visa.