Passenger who needs wheelchair service
- Free wheelchairs are available to customers who are not comfortable walking.
- Wheelchair service is only available upon departure.
If you require wheelchair service upon arrival, please apply for Together Service.
- The number of wheelchairs is limited at each airport, so in-advance reservation is recommended.
- If you need to rent, please apply in advance through the Reservations Center (1666-3060).
Customer using own wheelchair
- You can use your own wheelchair to the boarding gate, and the wheelchair will be loaded into luggage compartment.
- We will deliver the wheelchair to you from the destination boarding gate (subject to change due to airport conditions).
- For electric wheelchairs, Airbusan airline's prior approval is required.
Please contact our reservation center (1666-3060) to check the exact battery capacity and its carry-in availability.
- If you are receiving wheelchair service, please arrive at the check-in counter early, considering the time to apply for service. (1 hour before domestic departure and 2 hours before international departure)