Lounge Introduction (AIRBUSAN LOUNGE)
AIR BUSAN is the first LCC to operate a lounge at Gimhae International Airport.
Feel free to take a trip before heading to the AIR BUSAN Lounge with simple snacks and drinks before boarding the aircraft.
Lounge fee (Air Busan Lounge Online Sales Opening Event ~ 8/30)
- Air Busan Lounge fee (adult / child) : $ 25 → Event special price : 10,000 won
- Air Busan Lounge fee (infant) : Free
Information on lounge
- Location : Gimhae international airport international departure hall 3F
- Opening hour : 06:00~22:00
- Snacks and beverages
- places to rest
- Free WIFI
- AIR BUSAN Lounge is available for passengers who purchased SMART UP, PREMIUM Bundle for International flights departing from Busan.
(It may be difficult to provide services depending on the situation.)
- Air Busan Lounge Free Offer Event for customers who purchased the front seat of international flight departed from Busan was finished on 19.04.01(based on boarding date)
Lounge Use Notice
- Online purchase and refund are available up to 2 days before departure. Cancellation and refund is not available on the departure date and 1 day before departure.
- Purchasing at airport is available on the day of departure
- Only international passengers are allowed to use the Air Busan Lounge in the Gimhae international airport
- On Air Busan Flight Departure day, Lounge is available after taking Air Busan International Flight Boarding Pass.
- When using Air Busan Lounge, please present your international boarding pass and passport.
- Child/Infant must bring with their documents that can confirm their date of birth. (Free admission for infants under 24 months)
- When booking Air Busan Lounge, the service will be provided to only you and non-transferable
- Please note that if the Air Busan Lounge is full, your admission may be limited.
- If the lounge is not available due to circumstances, it will be refunded in full and will not be refunded for non-use due to personal reasons.