Happy time to enjoy in the sky! HAPPY TIME IN AIRBUSAN!
- International routes: All international routes except Fukuoka routes
※ Temporarily suspended due to COVID-19, to be re-informed
- All domestic routes
- After boarding the plane, you can purchase it according to the instructions of the flight attendant.
- If you have allergy symptoms to certain foods, be sure to check the menu before boarding
- Items can be sold out early and images may differ from the products provided.
- Exchanges/returns due to simple change of mind or product image differences are not allowed.
Requests can be made within 7 business days.
- Depending on the route, some items may not be on sale.
- Hot water for meals or other purposes other than purchased items, or use of the oven is prohibited.
Please understand. (Excluding baby food)
- Purchased products can only be eaten on board for quarantine reasons.
For Light Meal (cup noodles, cup rice, etc.), the flight attendant pours hot water to serve.
- Our regulations may restrict the purchase of in-flight alcoholic beverages, and drink only the alcoholic beverages provided on board
Yes. (Available to purchase over 19 years of age)
- Sales may vary depending on the COVID-19 situation, so please inquire with the flight attendant.
- For more information, please click View details of Air Busan Mall .
- International flights: Cash (KRW, USD, JPY, CNY) and credit cards are accepted.
(However, cash can only be paid in a single currency, and only coins of 100 yen or more can be used in yen.)
- Domestic flights: Only credit card payments are accepted in KRW.
- Debit cards, debit cards, gift cards and hybrid cards are not accepted.